10.05.2009

The Puzzle

One of my friends,Patty, introduced me to a game. In this game you follow Professor Layton and his little apprentice Luke. There's some mystery about some town and to figure it out you have to solve all these little puzzles along the way. A few weeks ago I bought the new one, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box(or something like that). For three days I would spend several hours of extreme frustration over a certain puzzle.

You have to move this pile of trash from the top part of the puzzle to the trash can on the bottom, while moving and shifting little blocks around and out of the way. I spent HOURS screaming at my DS, pleading with it, determined to figure this little bastard out. Before I was on the verge of pulling my hair out, I solved it. Oh happy day I solved that damn puzzle.

In my extreme excitement and happiness I texted the boyfriend to tell him I solved that super hard puzzle. He, being the curious guy he is, said he wanted to try the puzzle the next time he came to visit. So when he did I handed him the DS and smuggly sat next to him, watching over his shoulder and thinking to myself...ha, he's doing it wrong..he shouldn't move that piece there...

Four minutes later...he solved it. FOUR MINUTES LATER. Not only is he cute, he's mega smart too. I hate that game.

0 comments: