11.02.2009

I Didn’t Do It

Anyone who knows me or someone who’s just glanced at anything I’ve written here knows that I’m clumsy and scatterbrained. I get confused easily and tend to trip over invisible items that someone (probably me) left on the floor. So, imagine my excitement when it finally didn’t happen to me!

It happened so someone we will call Merry. I came into work and Merry was having some issues getting the lights turned on and came to the conclusion that it was a blown fuse since the emergency light was on. So we checked out the fuse box and fiddled with a few switches. One of which when I flipped turned everything off, and I mean EVERYTHING. So when the lights didn’t come back on, we came back to the original conclusion of the blown fuse.

Merry walked by the door, laughed, and flipped up the light switch. There was light.

0 comments: