3.19.2009

Awkward Bus Ride

I haven't slept. I realized last night that I have a paper due tomorrow when I thought it was due Friday. Plus other stress from back home is keeping me awake. (side note, for some reason my default picture looks really weird on this computer....)

So, my plan was to get to the library as soon as I could this morning and the buses usually start up around 8am. At about 7:15 I was just sitting in my room, cursing my neighbors loud snoring...show off. So after about 5 minutes of me glaring at the wall we share I decided I would wait for the bus at the bus stop, even though I had about 45 minutes to kill. But to my amazement the bus was already waiting there. (It's like they KNEW).
The bus driver was nice enough to let me wait on the bus instead of outside in the chilly fog after he looked me over(thinking...omg what hole did she just crawl out from), smiled (pity smile maybe), and joked about how early I was awake. Thank you Captain Obvious...
So I take my seat in the back of the bus...since all the really cool kids sit back there. And the emergency exit seats have the most leg room. I take out my phone wondering who, other then me, would be awake at this ungodly hour. No one. So, I start to play with my phone. I've had it since September and just discovered it has this nifty thing where you play a clip of music and it tells you the title and artist...that entertained me for about 20 minutes.

Anywho, long story short I finally made it to campus, looking like the BIGGEST nerd. The only person on the bus the whole time and before I stepped off the bus the driver asked me if I was awake yet.
No.

P.s. The kid next to me needs to stop pretending to stretch so he can see what I'm doing. You smell like egg rolls.

0 comments: